|Who we are|
|Colleges & Faculties|
I. Chinese Government Scholarship
1. Apply through Ningbo University (only for postgraduate students)
The application will start in March and close in April. The details of application materials you have to submit in duplicate as follows:
a) Notarized Photocopy of Diploma of the Most Advanced Studies, in Chinese/ English
b) Transcripts of the Most Advanced Studies with seals, in Chinese/ English
c) Study Plan in China, in Chinese/ English
d) Two Letters from teachers with titles of associate professor or above, in Chinese/ English
e) Examples of Music Work (1 audio tape), or Art works (2 sketches, 2 paintings, 2 other works) - Only for the applicants applying for Music and Fine Arts
f) Foreigner Physical Examination Form (with photos)
Please keep the original “Foreigner Physical Examination Form” with you, which will be used for visa application. This form is valid for a limited time.
g) Scanned passport or photocopies
h) Send scanned documents by email to email@example.com at first, and post all the paper documents in duplicate after we check it.
i) Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form (with photo and signature)
The online registration is required through http://laihua.csc.edu.cn. It requires you to register for an account before you start. After the completion of online registration, you can print the application form and sign it. Please remember to save it after you finish.
The following information you might need when you register online:
The Agency No. of Ningbo University is 11646.
Contact in China:
Guarantor's Name: International College of Ningbo University
Tel: 86-574-87600335, Fax: 86-574-87600145
Postal Address: Room 304, No. 10 Building, Fenghua Road 818, Jiangbei District, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China, 315211
Chinese Proficiency and HSK Level: fill out according to your own situation
Preference of Institution: I II III is Ningbo University. And you can choose other universities as you wish.
Do you need Elementary Chinese Study: No
Duration of study may be: please check with
We have to receive the hard copy of your application materials before end of April.
Documents prepared by Ningbo University:
a) Admission Letter or Admission Notice of Chinese Universities
b) Form JW201
2. Apply through China Scholarship Council
Please consult the education section of your local Chinese embassy or consulates, or directly contact with the CSC which is entrusted by Ministry of Education of China to provide financial assistance to the foreign citizens wishing to study in China.
Address: A3 Building 2, No.9 Chegongzhuang Street, Beijing 100044, P. R. China
Tel: 0086-10-88393619 0086-10-66093916-3926
Fax: 0086-10-88393620 0086-10-66093915
II. Confucius Institute Scholarship
Apply through http://cis.chinese.cn/
Ningbo University as one host institutes can accept scholarships for one-academic year students and scholarships for one-semester students. The two categories of Confucius Institute Scholarship are oriented at excellent students from Confucius Institutes (Classes), overseas local Chinese language teachers, winners of the “Chinese Bridge” Chinese Proficiency Competitions for Foreign College Students and for Foreign High School Students, excellent foreign college students majoring in Chinese, and outstanding performers on the HSK.
The Scholarship winner may choose to study in majors including Chinese Language and Literature, Chinese History and Chinese Philosophy. Scholarship winners are exempt from tuition, accommodation fees on campus, and are provided with monthly living allowance, and comprehensive insurance for foreign students studying in China.
NBU’s applicants can log on to the Confucius Institute Scholarship website at http://cis.chinese.cn for detailed information and online application. Students can get the application notice from our official Wechat (Wechat ID: isic_NBU).
III. Guide for Other Scholarship Application
We offer different levels of scholarships, which will be beneficial for you. The steps of applying for scholarship are as follows:
a) Find the type of scholarship which is eligible for you.
b) Fill out the application forms for relevant scholarship, which can be found in “Downloads”. And scan it with your photo and signature.
c) Send all the materials to us both by email and post.
d) Application Form in electronic version
e) Scanned Application Form with photo and signature
f) Scanned passport
Please send these materials to us as soon as possible. We may keep your name in the list.
After we receive your materials, we will transfer your application to the relevant professors to decide the admission. We will inform you about the further information if you are admitted.
2.Ningbo Government Scholarship(NGS)
1. Application form for Ningbo Government Scholarship（download Two sets in the link below）
6. One Photocopy of Tuition fee & registration payment receipt (must be paid before application)
7. One photocopy of admission letter or E-offer from Ningbo University
1. Scholarship seats wouldn’t be reserved for you if you fail to pay the tuition fee and registration fee within required time.
2. When we checked your paper documents, we’ll reply you with email and the scholarship money will be released to you in around December, 2017.
3. NGS scholarship for Bachelor degree RMB 20,000 for the first year; NGS scholarship for Master degree RMB 30,000 for the first year.
4. Please scan the above documents, compress them as a file and send them to email: firstname.lastname@example.org and at the same time prepare the above Application Documents in duplicate (two sets)and post them to Address: Room 302, building 10, International College , Fenghua road 818, Jiangbei District, Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province, China Postcode: 315211 Receiver: Mr. Niu Baiwen Tel: +86 574 87600335 (浙江省宁波市江北区风华路818号国际交流学院10-302室，电话：+86 574 87600335 邮编：315211 收件人：牛百文 )
5. Before applying for the scholarship, please check whether NGS scholarship is available to your program or not by visiting the following website.
(1) Undergraduate Programs: