Information for CSC Scholarship-U.S. Degree Program 2016
1. Student’s Categories:
Full-time undergraduate, Master’s and doctoral students.
(1) U.S.citizen, and in good health;
(2) Currently study or work abroad.
Please see the appendix 3.
4. Instruction Language:
(1) All programs in Chinese medium are available. Students may apply one year Chinese preparatory course if their Chinese level do not reach the criteria.
(2) The following programs are available in English medium:
Undergraduate degrees: Logistics Management, Architecture, Mechanical Engineering & Automation, MBBS, Business Administration, International Economy and Trade, Finance, Accounting (CPA Canada), Computer Science, Visual Communication Design, Product Design, Fine Arts;
Master’s degrees:Business Administration, Aquaculture, Fishery Resources, Materials Engineering, Communication and Information System, Port and Shipping Technology and Management Engineering, Sino-Australian MBA;
Doctoral degrees:Aquaculture, Fishery Resources;
(3) The following programs are available in French medium:
Undergraduate degree:Tourism Management
Master’s degree:Tourism Management
(4)If applicants want to apply other programs instructed in English, Please contact usfor availability.
5. Content and Criteria of Scholarship:
(1) The duration of undergraduate programs is 4 years, master’s program is 3 years,and doctoral program is 3 years. Duration for scholarship specified at the admission notice cannot be extended inprinciple (students may apply for one year preparatory Chinese courses if their level of Chinese language cannot reach the criteria before starting theiracademic programs.).
* The study duration ofMaster’s programs in English Medium in Business Administration is 2.5 years and Sino-Australian MBA is 2 years.
(2) Scholarship is full amount including: tuition, accommodation fee, comprehensive medical insurance, and living allowance.
(3) International travel expenses are not included.
(4) Living allowance is granted to the scholarship students monthly. Doctoral degree students: RMB 3500/month, Master’s degree students: RMB 3000/month, undergraduate degree students: RMB 2500/month.
6. Requirements for Applicants:
(1) Applicants must be a U.S. citizen who should obey Chinese laws and regulations and university disciplines, respect Chinese customs and habits and have good morality.
(2) Applicants for undergraduate Degree programs must be a high school graduate and be under the age of 25;
(3) Applicants for Master’s Degree program must have Bachelor’s degree certified by MOE and be under age of 35;
(4) Applicants for Doctoral Degree program must have Master’s degree certified by MOE and be under age of 40;
(5) Applicants have excellent scores. Applicants for Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree program must be recommended by from twoprofessors or associate professors;
(6) Applicants have no other scholarships from Chinesegovernment.
7. Application Procedures
Step 1. Apply Online
(1) Register and email to International Student Admission email box at email@example.com ; fill in and submit the application form. After submission, please print application form;
(2) Register andlogin CSC Scholarship Application Online System (http://laihua.csc.edu.cn); fill in and submitthe application form (Agent number of NBU is 11646). After submission, please download and print application form.
Step 2. Submit Application Documents
(please provide two copies of all application documents in Chinese or English):
(1) NBU International Students Application Form, Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form, with your signature and photos;
(2) Highest degree certificate. If applicants are still study in other schools, or have a job, the verification of study or employment should be attached;
(3) Academic transcripts;
(4) Certificate of HSK or BCT for the program instructed in Chinese (not necessary);Certificate of IELTS or TOEFL for programs instructed in English (except mother language is English).
(5) Photocopy of Physical Examination Record for Foreigner (printed by Chinese Quarantine Authorities), originalcopies of Physical Examination Record for Foreigner must be carried when entering China;
(6) Study and Research Scheme (at least 800 words);
(7) Recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors;
(8) Photocopy of passport.
(9) Lists of publication( including paper title, journal name and time) ,if any;
(10) Lists of award certificates for particular talents and special skills, if any;
* Please send the above documents to the following address before application deadline:
International Student Division,International College,Ningbo University,
No. 818 Fenghua Road, Jiangbei District, Ningbo, Zhejiang Province, China (Post code: 315211)
* All application documents will not be returned.
8. Application Deadline:April 20, 2016
9. Class starts Date:September 2016
Mr. Chai Dacai Tel: 0086-574-87600963
Ms. Li Ming Tel: 0086-574-87609671
Cicy Tel: 0086-574-87609671
Admission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WeChat ID: isic_NBU